October 1, 2013

IN FIVE MINUTES



Hello, friends

Today was one of those days that you feel like passing unnoticed and I needed a look at all complicated and very comfortable (in these cases and since the day did not help much, it was a gray day threatening rain). A rocker look, comfortable, never fails ( in five minutes).

The key pieces of this look: The Lucy Tote Leather Crackle  George Gina & Lucy and my sunglasses Steyele also of George Gina & Lucy.

What do you think of the look? ... Do you like?

For me fashion is fun and I enjoy change
to avoid boredom of course always keeping me true to my style.

kisses
























SUNGLASSES: George Gina & Lucy






6 comments:

  1. sooo cool!!!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. stupenda come sempre
    la bag è assolutamente un oggetto prezioso
    ottima scelta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much
    If you want to follow
    Regards

    ReplyDelete