August 14, 2014

TURQUOISE


Hello, friends 
Today I'm wearing a Risskio dress, it came home to me on my return from Milan. A surprise that I liked. 
I accompanied the dress with a denim vest and thus give a more casual feel. I love my new Elena Zàrate sandals with cork wedge and silver details give a special touch to the whole. 
Tied in the bag wear one of my New pocket handkerchiefs, CC by Conchy Copé coming soon, in various print. 
Happy summer and many kisses 
Conchy

Follow me on:
My blog in Hola.com  CC fashion by Conchy Copé 



 





DRESS: Risskio

NECKLACE: Luca Barra

BRACELETS: Pintor de Gala

BAG: Rève


POCKET HANDKERCHIEF: CC by Conchy Copé


YOU CAN BUY HERE MY FOULARDS


15 comments:

  1. bellissimo questo look tesoro l'abito mi piace tantissimo!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. molto bello questo look cara, adoro il turchese!!!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molto bello il look, adoro l'abitino, il colore è stupendo!
    Alessia
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. bellissimo sia l'abito che la borsa
    Buon Ferragosto
    http://tr3ndygirl.com
    un bacione

    ReplyDelete
  5. Il colore di questo vestito è stupendo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like both your skirt and the denim jacket, the mint green color is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Estás preciosa y bellisima !!! me han encantado los detalles de bisuteria, complementos y accesorios :)

    ReplyDelete