January 20, 2015

WITH SEVENTY AT PITTI UOMO



Hello friends
Now I'm back. My days at Pitti ( The world's Most Important platform for men's clothing and accessory collections and for launching new projects in men's fashion ) Florence have been fantastic.
Here I am visiting the corner of Seventy in Pitti, with Sonia Venturelli, Digital Strategist of Seventy and a dear friend.
I was watching a preview the new collection 2015-16, Very elegant and chic, I enjoyed it.
I have to thank all the staff for the fantastic welcome and fantastic dinner to which I was invited.
I leave you with photos
kisses
Conchy

Follow me on:
My blog in Hola.com  CC fashion by Conchy Copé 
 Instagram, twitter, Pinterest, Sbaam, FacebookSTYLIGHT









TOTAL LOOK: Seventy

SUIT JACKET: Seventy

RED BAG: CC by Conchy Copé , for orders contact me here: concope@hotmail.com

3 comments:

  1. great event, you were in Italy dear??
    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    facebook.com/laviecestchic

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful. U are so beautiful, dear.
    Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/massoonline

    ReplyDelete
  3. bellissimi look!!!!
    www.theblackbeard.it

    ReplyDelete