May 21, 2015

DENIM AND FRINGES


Hello
Today the fringes trend on my look.
If I think about fringed automatically comes into my head the denim fabric. Today my seventies style denim skirt mixing denim shirt and denim skirt and suede accessories cognac color. Do you like it?
The bag is of the Italian firm Diana&co, Flavia model is a  bag in genuine suede leather fringes in the front part and vintage effect pendant and hardware.
I wear as accessories Cluse watch, La Bohème rose gold white/caramel , classic and yet very modern, bracelets and silver necklace from my private collection and Clan Milan sunglasses.

I hope you like it.
kisses
Conchy

Follow me on:
My blog in Hola.com  CC fashion by Conchy Copé 














BAG: Diana&co
WATCH: Cluse
SUNGLASSES: Clan Milan
Total look Zara


3 comments:

  1. Me ha gustado mucho este look!
    Estoy pensando en comprarme una falda abotonada y la verdad es que queda muy bien! :)

    Ya me quedo como seguidora, besos!

    http://stylebylauraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias, Laura
      Yo, me resistía ... las veía todas muy cortas pero esta tiene el largo ideal.
      Besos y gracias

      Delete
  2. I just read your blog and get the information which searching everywhere. Now it’s become on my top preference of reading for acquiring the updates without hassle. Leer Libros En Línea

    ReplyDelete