April 18, 2016

LAST DAYS OF COLD


In these days the weather is a little crazy.
This fur vest coat multicolored,  is ideal to fit in all your looks. One of the trends of next winter.
This is the Concepto, a brand of modern and innovative designs that I love. I invite you to visit their website here.
I combined my vest with jeans and sandals. A contrast that I love and to you?

En estos días el clima esta un poco loco.
Este chaleco multicolor de pelo, es ideal para encajar en todos tus looks. Una de las tendencias del próximo invierno.
Este es de Concepto, una marca de diseños modernos e innovadores que amo. Os invito a visitar su página web aquí.
Combiné mi chaleco con pantalones vaqueros y sandalias. Un contraste que me encanta y a ti?





Watch: Balber
Vest: Concepto
Sunglasses: Le Specs
Iphone cover: Gewelboutique

Zara, Bimba&Lola


For Image Consulting and Personal Shopper contact me here: concope@hotmail.com

You can buy my closet here: ccfashionofficial 


2 comments:

  1. You look fantastic :)
    you have a great vest :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very beautiful
    http://www.luxurygoodss.com

    ReplyDelete