January 3, 2014

I WANT NORMALITY



Hi, Friends

As always, after so many parties and was keen to a bit of normality.

 For this , I decided to wear my jeans combined with a sweatshirt Santa Muerte Mexican skull, collection Camille Sella x Dadawan and my Miista booties.

 A look that never fails.

My accessories: Be Mine necklace, L4K3, Kettlebell Jewels and Lowlita & You bracelets,  Faby nail polish, esmeralda in the mirror, Hype sunglasses and my i Ocean iphone cover .

I hope you like the looks with jeans as much as me.

Kisses and thanks for following my blog

 follow me on: Instagram, twitter, Pinterest, Sbaam, FacebookSTYLIGHT
















SWEATSHIRT: Dadawan

BRACELETS: L4K3


BRACELET: Lowlita & You

BOOTIES: Miista

SUNGLASSES: Hype

I PHONE COVER: i Ocean

NECKLACE: Be Mine

NAIL POLISH: Faby


18 comments:

  1. el jersey me gusta muchissimo
    Como siempre un look precioso
    Te espero en mi blog
    Mira mi último post look!
    tr3ndygirl.com
    un besito enorme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi piace moltissimo questo look casual e con tanti tocchi di colore.
    Bellissime borsa e collana.
    Un bacio splendore.

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. stavo per prendere gli stessi stivaletti!! Che bella la felpa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao!, non mi dire?
      Non li hai presso, sono super comodi
      Baci, cara

      Delete
  4. Oddio quegli stivaletti sono strepitosiiiiii! Bellissima anche la felpa!

    Alessia
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow adoro il tuo outfit :-)

    www.mylovelyworld9.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bellissimi tutti i tuoi look, tanti auguri !

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is simple yet beautiful and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfits look well and perfect on you. Great combination with an attractve mixture of these attires. abaya designs

    ReplyDelete