January 5, 2014

MANY LOOKS BUT JUST ONE STYLE



Hello, Friends

Today I wanted to look back at some of my looks 2013.

Especially for those who have joined recently.

These days  CC fashion blog  marks one year and wanted to celebrate with you this way.

A year of many joys and satisfactions.

I want to thank the good people I have met in this way.

kisses


FIRST BIRTHDAY CC fashion









 Photo published in vogue.it by Stefano Coletti









 Special Jury Award of Blogger Fashion Week














Thanks to everyone who has supported me this year

21 comments:

  1. Meravigliosi questi outfit e foto veramente stupende!
    mi farebbe piacere un tuo parere sul mio nuovo post
    ti aspetto ----> tr3ndygirl.com
    un abbraccio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi piace il tuo stile!!!!
    Ti aspetto da me....
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auguri Conchy, ti seguo da poco ma adoro il tuo stile, sempre perfetto e mai volgare e sopratuttomla tua bellezza.
    Un bacio grande e buona serata

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie mile, Dania
      Sei troppo gentile con me.
      Anche a me piace molto il tuo stile :)
      Bacioni

      Delete
  4. Tutti belli, specialmente quelli leopardati!! Stupendi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Che belli che sono. Mi piacciono moltissimo!
    Alessia
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogaversary proud mama of wonderful blog! Many more to come! You have selected and styled such a lovely looks.

    xoxo Ra

    http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ramona
      I hope to continue with great enthusiasm
      kisses

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Alice
      I will visit your blog
      Kiss

      Delete
  8. You can always rock whatever you wear.

    ReplyDelete