February 6, 2014

EXCITED



Hi , dear

Every time I find it later to publish the post , but that did not stop for a second these days .

Today's post I titled "excited " that 's how I feel these days preparing my trip to Italy.

I am very busy preparing it all: looks , shoes, bags , etc.  work appointments , events but all very funny .

Later I will tell you more.

Today I'm wearing : a basic for the typical everyday,  shirt with jeans that I use very often. 

This basic look I have enriched with my new Jayda Bronze sandals by Miista , I'm crazy about them , are so special ...  and my big bag carved skin by Szenfeld  I love the contrast between inside in purple and camel skin out . I really enjoy these details that make the most special things .

The shirt is handmade by effigie and  the black bracelet with interir in metallic green and gold studs , completely handmade and skin ( Hydrapython ) by Montecristo Jewels.

The golden necklace and bracelet "amore " by Fabira what you have seen in another post and I love it.

Well, I hope your comments

kisses

 Follow me on: Instagram, twitter, Pinterest, Sbaam, FacebookSTYLIGHT


















SANDALS:  Miista



BRACELET AND NECKLACE:  Fabira

TEE:  effigie

SUNGLASSES: Sky Eyes

PEDICURE:  Red Carpet by Faby

MANICURE:  Black is Black! by Faby






16 comments:

  1. Ma che bella sei? i sandali sono strepitosi, se vieni a roma fammi un fischio!!!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cioa!, cara
    Grazie, vorrei tanto andare a Roma infatti ero invitata da Renato Balestra alla sua sfillata ma non ho potuto andare. Spero pronto.
    Bacioni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank, Pinkekys
      I'm crazy for my new sandals
      kisses

      Delete
  4. I absolutely need that sandals! You look gorgeous in that animal print jacket! ;D

    Kisses,

    Benedetta

    http://www.daddysneatness.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Io non ti so dire se adoro di più il cappotto o i meravigliosi sandali.
    Bellissime foto!
    Un bacio splendore

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dania, grazie mile :)
      Credo che i sandali, anche io sono pazza
      Bacioni e ci vediamo a Milano

      Delete
  6. Maddai vieni a trovarmi?? :d AHAHAHA dove vai di bello???

    sei sempre bella

    Betta

    Se ti va passa per un saluto,

    ELIZABETH BAILEY BLOG
    BLOGLOVIN
    twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao!, cara
      Vado a Milano, dopo ti spiego
      Bacioni

      Delete
  7. Bellissimi i tuoi sandali e bellissima la tua borsa !
    Come al solito splendide Foto !
    http://www.petitefemme.it/index.php/it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grazie, mile, gentillissima Petite Femme
    Baci

    ReplyDelete
  9. che sei bella in queste foto!
    adoro le scarpe,sono molto particolari
    tr3ndygirl.com
    buon lunedi

    ReplyDelete