February 4, 2014

MY TEE


Hello! people 

How about a week?. I am having a very agitated days, doing a thousand things and preparing my next trip to Milan, and I will speak later. 

Today's post: " My tee " . The tee,  is a garment usually short sleeves, round neck, no pockets and no buttons. From the fifties are a symbol of the Western way of life, widespread around the world. 

Start the season we started using many t-shirts in our looks. I love to add some accessories to give it that extra special touch (which I call CC touch), jokes apart. 

I hope you like the CC touches 

kisses


                         Follow me on: Instagram, twitter, Pinterest, Sbaam, FacebookSTYLIGHT



















TEE:  John Breck

NECKLACE:  Armário sem Chave


BRACELET: Flor Amazona

CLUTCH: Kettlebell Jewels

NAIL POLISH: Black is Black! by Faby

  PHOTOS: Virginia Roldán



11 comments: