April 22, 2014

A TRENCH DAY



Hello, Friends 
Today is the typical day of spring: rain, sun, cold and heat, all at once. Nothing better for this day so crazy to wear my new Giorgia & Johns trench. What do you think? I wanted to experiment with my boots and socks ( little by little I get used to the sock trend ). 
D´alexandra Piel bag, the third generation of a family dedicated to the manufacture of leather goods in Ubrique, Spain. A refreshing and modern line that I love. 
The watch is a very special piece for me, thanks to René Mouris. dream model. 
Finally, Epos sunglasses

Look Simple and winner. 
kisses
 Follow me on: Instagram, twitter, Pinterest, Sbaam, FacebookSTYLIGHT
















WATCH: René Mouris

SUNGLASSES: Epos

BRACELETS: Sal y Limon

BOOTIES: Miista

NAIL POLISH: Save the Drive-in by Faby

9 comments: