April 22, 2014

A TRENCH DAY



Hello, Friends 
Today is the typical day of spring: rain, sun, cold and heat, all at once. Nothing better for this day so crazy to wear my new Giorgia & Johns trench. What do you think? I wanted to experiment with my boots and socks ( little by little I get used to the sock trend ). 
D´alexandra Piel bag, the third generation of a family dedicated to the manufacture of leather goods in Ubrique, Spain. A refreshing and modern line that I love. 
The watch is a very special piece for me, thanks to René Mouris. dream model. 
Finally, Epos sunglasses

Look Simple and winner. 
kisses
 Follow me on: Instagram, twitter, Pinterest, Sbaam, FacebookSTYLIGHT
















WATCH: René Mouris

SUNGLASSES: Epos

BRACELETS: Sal y Limon

BOOTIES: Miista

NAIL POLISH: Save the Drive-in by Faby

9 comments:

  1. adorabile questo trench, molto romantico ;)

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tuoi outfit sono proprio da star, stai benissimo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Il trench è un must have assoluto, bellissimo il tuo..
    Un bacio

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anche io sono della stessa opinione
      Baci

      Delete
  4. How can you always be do beautiful, stylish and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete