May 24, 2014

A MORNING MEETINGS


Hello, Friends
 I'm back. After my days in Madrid, had a busy morning and I chose for my meetings this look simple and sophisticated at the same time thanks to my new Tata sandals.
As accessories to brighten up the look a little, I chose a green necklace by Armário sem Chave in tune with my Lolitas & L prints legging.

I present my new ExtraVerso iphone cover, you can customize it with a photo you like best, the cover may stick to any surface without falling (computer, mirror, glass, etc).
I leave you with the photos
kisses
Conchy
Also follow me on my new blog on Hola.com, CC fashion by Conchy Copé 
Follow me on: Instagram, twitter, Pinterest, Sbaam, FacebookSTYLIGHT











LEGGINGS: Lolitas & L
SANDALS: Tata Italia
NAIL POLISH: Faby
IPHONE COVER: ExtraVerso
SUNGLASSES: Hype
VINTAGE CLUTCH:  From my Mom


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much, you're always very kind to me, my dear Rinako
      Kiss

      Delete
  2. Splendido look, Adoro questi leggings!
    Alessia
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. sei stupenda!!!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastica!!!
    Scarpe e leggins mi piacciono tantissimo!!! ...e la cover??? Wow, bellissima e originale ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This print pants look fantastic, like it.

    ReplyDelete