May 24, 2014

A MORNING MEETINGS


Hello, Friends
 I'm back. After my days in Madrid, had a busy morning and I chose for my meetings this look simple and sophisticated at the same time thanks to my new Tata sandals.
As accessories to brighten up the look a little, I chose a green necklace by Armário sem Chave in tune with my Lolitas & L prints legging.

I present my new ExtraVerso iphone cover, you can customize it with a photo you like best, the cover may stick to any surface without falling (computer, mirror, glass, etc).
I leave you with the photos
kisses
Conchy
Also follow me on my new blog on Hola.com, CC fashion by Conchy Copé 
Follow me on: Instagram, twitter, Pinterest, Sbaam, FacebookSTYLIGHT











LEGGINGS: Lolitas & L
SANDALS: Tata Italia
NAIL POLISH: Faby
IPHONE COVER: ExtraVerso
SUNGLASSES: Hype
VINTAGE CLUTCH:  From my Mom


10 comments: