May 26, 2014

MY POLKA DOTS DRESS : PRINT MORE PRINT


Hello, Friends
I'm happy ... a very special day.
For lunch I chose this polka dot dress by Seventy  combined with other prints. Shoes and clutch by Menbur.
 I like experimenting with the mix of prints and change a classic look in another more daring. We could not miss for that touch my the leather jacket.
Wear pink gold jewels by ChavínSmall jewelry back in force
I leave you with the photos
kisses

Also follow me on my new blog on Hola.com, CC fashion by Conchy Copé 
Follow me on: Instagram, twitter, Pinterest, Sbaam, FacebookSTYLIGHT













DRESS: Seventy

SHOES: Menbur

CUTCH: Menbur

NECKLACE: Chavín

RING: Chavín

IPHONE COVER: Extraverso

SUNGLASSES: Epos

NAIL POLISH: Faby



24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much
      You're very kind
      Kiss, Rinako

      Delete
  2. è un amore questo abitino! troppo chic ;)

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sei semplicemente stupenda ! I tuoi look mi piacciono molto ;)
    Un nuovo post ti aspetta sul mio blog:
    http://www.eglegraziani.com/fashion-blogger/faanj-beachwear-in-the-pool/
    Fammi sapere cosa ne pensi..
    Ciao
    Egle
    http://www.eglegraziani.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tobeaddictedtoshoes/328679973828210?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  4. the leather jacket makes it even more perfect! I love it! I already have envisioned wearing the same type of fabric or leggings with a sleeveless and the leather jacket with the high heels. I love your dress. So awesome. Thanks for the tips.

    http://www.bridesire.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much to you for visiting my blog.
      Kiss

      Delete
  5. Scarpe e vestito sono semplicemente perfetti!!!! Brava!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sei bellissima tesoro le tue pumps sono adorabili!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. My sister suggested that I should order a size down--being an 8-10 with a C cup, I got an 8, and it's pretty good. (I got a red dress) it was thin, and needed some ironing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. le scarpe di menbur adoro io le ho prese gialle.....bello questo look favolosa
    www.imperfecti.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have such a nice skin!so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very kind, thank you very much

      Delete
  10. There is no single word that can be used to describe your look in this dress and the jacket, I can't love it more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. amo le scarpe, il colore è perfetto

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vestito alla moda e giacche fresche

    ReplyDelete
  13. Il tuo vestito è abbastanza bello ed il colore delle scarpe è così fantastico

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ogni ragazza ama punto wavelet e, con la natura di bellezza

    ReplyDelete