June 12, 2014

TOTAL DENIN LOOK... THE TREND


The new trend this season in a matter of jeans is the total look. In various shades of blue.
I wanted to experiment with this trend and also with the shirt tied in the front and waist. It is one of the most representative aesthetic style Pin Up 50s. A female trend, comfortable and 100% nice and cool for the summer.
To complete my look: sneakers super-special  "Mercurio Zebra " by YLati. My watch by S.T.A.M.P.S., designed by me: you can choose among many possibilities. As you know, I love leopard and I combined with pink fluor. What do you think?.
I want to talk about my BOB metal leopard by bigobag  ... I want to wear a bag like a bracelet ... to watch ...
If I go running on a nice day I do not want to give up my smartphone, the house keys to the documents ...
If you go out at night with friends and go into a disco club do not want to have the space and the thought of a bag, I want to bring what I need with me but I always want to be fashionable, never forget the details!
My incredible camo with purple lens sunglasses by Incredible and my pretty necklace by Stellina Fabbri.
I leave you with some photos
kisses
Conchy

Follow me on: Hola.com: CC fashion by Conchy CopĂ© 

7 comments: