March 19, 2016

DRESS USED AS SHIRT


Sometimes be tall like me It has its drawbacks.
Some dresses you are too short but this is no problem for me, I love the dress over pants, very fashionable right now.
I wearing Dress in black suede with fringed and studded by Rosse Fischer.

A veces, ser tan alta como yo tiene sus inconvenientes.
Algunos vestidos te quedan demasiado cortos, esto no es problema para mi, me encantan los vestidos encima de los pantalones, muy de moda en estos momentos.
Llevo Vestido de antelina en color negro con flecos y tachas de la firma Rosse Fischer.





DRESS: Rosse Fischer
WATCH: Marc Bale
Zara, Bimba&Lola, Uterqüe, Rayban


For Image Consulting and Personal Shopper contact me here: concope@hotmail.com

You can buy my closet here: ccfashionofficial https://www.chicfy.com/user/CCfashionofficial


No comments:

Post a Comment