March 14, 2016

SEQUINS FOR THE DAY


Spring air on this look
The sailor shirt is a basic that never fails in this time and very useful to remove earnestness my new sequined jacket by SheIn.
The spring touch on my new "Monika" bag by Pomikaki. I think I'll use much this bag, I see many possibilities for my looks, I love it!

Aires de primavera en este look.
La camiseta marinera es un básico que nunca falla en este tiempo y muy útil para quitar seriedad a mi nueva chaqueta de lentejuelas SheIn.
El toque primaveral lo pone mi nuevo bolso "Monika" de Pomikaki. Creo que voy a usar mucho este bolso, le veo muchas posibilidades para mis looks, me encanta!





Sequin Jacket: SheIn
 Bag: Pomikaki
Sunglasses: Toxit Eyewear
Iphone cover: Richmond & Finch
Watch: Marc Bale



For Image Consulting and Personal Shopper contact me here: concope@hotmail.com

You can buy my closet here: ccfashionofficial




2 comments:

  1. Totally fell in love with this combination! Sequin blazer is adorable!

    BebaGottel
    Instagram
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfetta come sempre (anche glitterata di giorno) e quella borsa è meravigliosa!!! Un bacio,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete