December 6, 2013

SWEET MACARONS



Hello, Friends

For the look of today I have been based pink sweet, I love this color and will be one of colors trend next spring.

I based a black leather legging and an asymmetrical white shirt (which we all have in our closet) I added accessories.

Necklace in shades of pink, Lady of the Ring.

Bracelet with pink macarons , Secret of Macarons.

Chamomile Milano Bag, model M Brown.

Animal print shoes, model Luanda by Josefinas, Portugal.

Sunglasses in pink tones by G-Sevenstars, model Stromboli Y

And a pink coat.

Wear manicure Faby, globetrotter color. I can say that after a week of application, remains intact. I recommend it.

I hope you like my look

kisses

















SHOES: Josefinas




SUNGLASSES: G-Sevenstars

NAIL POLISH: Faby



No comments:

Post a Comment