March 29, 2014

COVER MANIA


Hello, Friends 

The cell phone covers for have become a true fashion. Every season there is a new trend. 
I am a fan of the iphone cover. These are mine. Do you like?

As you know I am participating in a contest " El Job del Verano " and need your help. You only have to vote for me by clicking in the next link https://apps.facebook.com/el-job-del-verano/ficha/0u-conchy-cope

Kiss

























IPHONE COVERS:  Seconda Base, Glam case, 

PHOTOS: Virginia Roldán




14 comments:

  1. Hi Conchy! Very nice serie of IPhone cover!!! Lagerfeld and Best Friends are truly exceptional!!!
    I started following you on G+. Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this covers but cant find anything for my alcatel 997 it is too big :(
    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Beba
      I understand you must do so for all mobiles
      kisses

      Delete
  3. Ma che carine queste cover, nagari le facessero anche per il mio htc!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog :) you phone cases are gorgeous, as your outfits!!!! I follow you on Sbaam, Stylight and Google+ .....xoxo ilaria

    Google+
    Sbaam
    Stylight

    My way to be Myself

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anche io vado matta per le cover, le tue mi piacciono tutte, ma quella nera con la catenella è bellissima!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anche a me piace tanto quella di Chanel.
      Bacioni, cara

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look damn great in all these post.

    ReplyDelete