March 8, 2014

FASHION SHOW BEATRIZ DE LA CAMARA



Last Thursday I attended the first showroom in Andalucia of Beatriz de la Camara, spanish designer based in New York. 

A very pleasant evening organized by Baobad Eventos

I leave you with some photos of the event 

kisses

 Follow me on: Instagram, twitter, Pinterest, Sbaam, FacebookSTYLIGHT



 Beautiful flowers

 Beatriz de la Camara and me 
after the fashion show

 Just before the fashion show, downloaded photos on instagram



 Right, detail of my Lobra shoes

 Choose total look by Seventy

 One of the dresses I liked most of the collection

 Live music, not was missing any detail



 So many delicious sweets,   were my perdition

 Details of my look: Seventy coat and V73 bag

 CC fashion at work



Total look Seventy
Lobra shoes 
Flor Amazona bracelet 
V73 bag

I want to thank you for the magnificent organization to Baobab Eventos

Some photos by Baobab Eventos


10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful event ! Great fashion, food, and your outfit was flawless, love the flower print !

    Fashion and Cookies
    Facebook / G+ / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. ma che bello il tuo look,fa tanto primavera
    :)
    grazie per essere passata
    tr3ndygirl by Pamela Soluri
    buona domenica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Post..Beautiful Moment..
    Following each other
    My new post:
    http://www.eglegraziani.com/fashion-blogger/happy-sunday-14/

    Ciao
    Egle
    http://www.eglegraziani.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tobeaddictedtoshoes/328679973828210?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete